2. About cookies
2.a. A cookie is a small file which is identified by a series of numbers and letters that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
2.b. Cookies can be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and remains valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
2.c. Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the information stored in and attained from cookies may be linked to personal data we store about you.
3. Cookies that we use
- To identify you when you visit and navigate on our website.
- To collect information about your preferences and to personalise our website for you
- To protect our website and services.
- To guide us to display relevant advertisements for you
- To help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services
4. Managing cookies
4.b. Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the usability of many websites.
4.c. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
5. Our details
5.a. Healthme Meds Ltd T/A Kuramed Pharmacy are the owners and operators of this website.
5.b. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12658291, and our registered office is at Office Suite 7, Winsor and Newton Building, Whitefriars Avenue, Harrow, HA3 5RN.
5.c. Our primary place of business is at Kuramed Pharmacy, Office Suite 7, Winsor and Newton Building, Whitefriars Avenue, Harrow, HA3 5RN
5.d. You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number displayed on our website;
- by email, using the email address displayed on our website.